Chris Orta Web Development is your creative marketing team. We design and develop innovative marketing solutions. Our graphic design team can handle any size project, from vehicle wraps, to web development. Our development team can create any technical solution, from high performance websites, mobile applications, to digital signage. We have video and photography teams available to create impactful, results oriented messages, delivered directly to your clients through your website, social media channels, digital signage and much, much more. We want to work with you. We are your marketing team. Let’s get started.
We can work with you to create your Corporate Profile Video, Testimonial Videos, Whiteboard Graphic Animation Videos, Informational Videos and any other type you can imagine. We’ve got drones and state of the art technology to make the most compelling images for your project. But our primary focus is on producing a project that reflects your business and captures the imagination of the viewer! Our rates are reasonable and we love what we do. Let us tell your story!
Corporate apparel, awards, marketing items, promotional marketing, coffee cups, bottles, pens, t shirt, printing, branded items, personalization, gifts, tote bags, displays, non-profits, universities, screenprinting, embroidery,
Marketing Writing that Gets Results
As a freelance marketing writer, I write the words that businesses need to succeed. With over 20 years of experience in the marketing field — including 12 focused exclusively on writing and editing — I am an expert at both writing to sell and writing to inform.
What does this mean? In the “writing to sell” category I write the text for websites, brochures, emails, sales letters, postcards, fliers and more. Of course, even when I write to inform (i.e. blogs, newsletters, articles and press releases), I also include at least a subtle sales message.
The truth is, words have extraordinary power. When it comes to your marketing materials, words matter. A lot. The right words can entice, excite and educate. They can appeal to your prospects’ needs and emotions to engage and sell. In fact, strong writing has the power to win people over and make them want to buy from you.
On the other hand, poorly written marketing materials can actually kill sales.
If you need powerful and effective words for your website or brochure, a sales letter that actually sells, a newsletter or blog to keep you top-of-mind, or help with writing or editing any other marketing piece, give me a call. As your marketing writer, I’m here for you.
Want more leads? Increase Conversions? Improve Your Open Rates?
I’m a marketing adviser with direct response copywriting and optimization specialties.
I help marketing directors at B2B Tech or Software As a Service companies turn their websites into lead capture machines.
In case you’ve never heard of me, here’s why I’m qualified to tell you about how you can boost your copy performance almost immediately…when you follow my advice:
• I am a direct response copywriter, trained in good, clear, compelling copy. I know the fundamentals of Power of One, Three rules of selling, the 4P’s and 4U’s, the golden thread, the four-legged stool to strengthen copy, benefits work better than features, effective call to actions and powerful P.S. I earned my Email Marketing Mastery and Content Marketing Certifications from Digital Marketer.
• I have 15 years project management experience rolling out enterprise-wide systems like Oracle’s ERP, Microsoft’s SharePoint, and JDA’s Demand Manager. I understand what your customers think when evaluating systems like these, as well as how they implement and train their employees.
• I’m a Master Black Belt in Six Sigma continuous quality improvement methodologies called DMAIC/DFACE/ LEAN. That means I know how to reduce waste, streamline processes, and improve efficiencies and yields from just about everything.
• I’ve been a corporate trainer/technical writer for many years, I know how to explain technical concepts in a way anyone can understand. I’ve produced user’s guides for each system I’ve rolled out over the years, in addition to the Six Sigma training materials I developed and taught.
• And I’m a serial entrepreneur. I’ve launched and manage a non-profit Bible teaching ministry as well as my marketing business, so I know what it feels like to be juggling multiple priorities.
• I’m also a data geek, who curates business intelligence content for fun.
If you’re ready to turn your website into a lead capture machine, let’s talk!